Sunday 13 September 2015

Welcome To Inonge's World; aka Daughter Of Zion Blog

Welcome to my personal blog; Inonge's World aka Daughter Of Zion. For the past few months, I have felt like God has been telling me to create this blog but I have been blushing the idea away, I already have two blogs running and adding another one would be too much work for me. I own two other blogs and I am the only one that writes on the them, so this was really a drag. About a week ago, I had a dream and in the dream God was actually telling me to create it...,in the dream I did create it and what I was sharing on it touched a lot of people.

I am not a pastor and I don't believe that is my calling. But after that dream, I became restless and I made a decision to create it. I did not have a name for it though, and as I was wondering and trying to find a name for it, God used one of my Pastors who commented on my Facebook photo, "Daughter Of Zion"...,and just like that, God gave me the name..., I am a Daughter Of Zion but I have decided to give this blog a title that wont limit my posting. "Inonge's World" is just perfect. I want to share with you everything...from my walk with Christ and my personal experiences with God to fashion tips. Its about me..,My God and My world.

So, welcome to my blog. I will share with you lots of testimonies, encouraging messages, personal experience in my walk with God. Book reviews, fashion tips etc. I am not a saint nor a pastor nor special nor anything like that. I am just a woman that was a prodigal daughter for about ten years and about three and a half years ago, I returned to my fathers house and I decided to permanently serve him for the rest of my earthly life till I reunite with him in heaven. And I am a very modern Christian woman who wants to share her day to day experiences...

That being said, the almost four years of my return home, I have fallen many times and risen again...., I have battled with my own flash desires and I think Paul had put it better in Romans 7:15.., I don't care how many times I have fallen because God's grace is sufficient for me (2 Corinthians 12:9) and God loves me.., I will continue to go after God's own heart.

WELCOME TO MY WORLD AND HOPE WE WILL CONTINUE ENJOYING OUR WALK WITH CHRIST, INSPIRE AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER AND HOPE TO LEARN FROM EACH OTHER VIA COMMENTS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.


2 comments:

  1. Why not? if you sense it, go for it.....Where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty...

    ReplyDelete