Tuesday 15 September 2015

This Is What Happens When you Give; What A Testimony...

Yesterday, I received a very beautiful and powerful testimony from my sister and I couldn't wait to share it with you. And this is how the she wrote it...,

"Yesterday when I was coming back from school at Nørreport train station, there were two guys begging. I don't normally give to beggers but yesterday it was different and i failed to leave when I saw them. I only had DKK11 (Danish) coins in my purse and so I said, "God, I need money myself, if it is you telling me to give you then you also know that he has been given from other people, so why should I give him". Then I left but it was like someone was telling me to go back and give. 2min before the train arrived, I ran back and put all my coins in his tin and I also gave him an empty cola bottle and said; this is all I have. He nearly lay on the floor and said thank you in a strange language. Then I ran back and I almost missed the train.

On the train, I was busy talking in my heart that; God, I have given my last coin in obedience to your word, thank you that i am now at peace. When I reached home, I couldn't use the path that we all use to get into the building, going through Netto super market, I felt like someone was pulling me back and telling me to use another way and when I followed, about four doors away I saw what looked like a DKK150 on the floor. I looked around and I saw one man talking on the phone and I just passed. when i got home, again i felt like someone telling me; go back and get your money, I went back and that man was about 200m away and the money was still there. I got it, anointed it and I prayed over it. I told my story at home that God told me to give DKK11 coins and he blessed me with a DKK150."

Sister M. Denmark.


GLORY TO GOD. The Power Of Giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment